Though I’ve only just recently clued in
To the present responsibility
Though I’m only a frightened animal in a sense
You said there’s no one on earth you’re afraid of
I wish I could say the same
Show me your hoop
Maybe I’ll jump through

Last edited:
The doctor yesterday morning said to give the cream 5 days to work, and then if it hasn’t, to start the oral antibiotics. Trying to be patient. It doesn’t seem worse at least, and it does look better and it feels better, than it did yesterday. Still, I don’t know with certainty I will heal. I look like the woman in the bathroom in The Shining.

Went for a walk and met a young man called Greg. I sat on the next bench chatting with him for about 15 minutes. He was very pleasant to sit near for a bit. He asked me to write down Sharrissey, so he can listen to the 5 songs I helped make in 2009 or so. My lung’s not hurting. The skin sore isn’t either, at the moment. I gave him a Morrissey sticky note a few weeks ago, and he’s not crazy about Morrissey. Maybe he just listened to the first song that showed up, probably Suedehead. I have no appetite, and am not feeling like painting or writing fiction, doing laundry or cleaning. Slight hint of nausea. The skin sore just pinched me a little. I think I’m going to stop posting here, and just post if I finish more paintings, on the painting thread, or to talk about Morrissey on topic on relevant threads. I’m sick of it. I did my best and will continue to until I’m dead, but privately.

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom