Strange/unexpected Moz references?

S4-05.png

Noel Gallagher on the 6music Artist Collection podcast talking about Paul Weller, and lyrics in that’s entertainment ,
Noel references Morrissey

08:38
“We’ve had some amazing writers in this country, astonishing lyricists, from Ray Davies, Morrissey and Lennon & McCartney but Weller’s lyrics get overlooked a little bit and I don’t know why, he’s one of the greatest of our lifetime, of our era..”

Would love to know who the die hard fans that 'RedToothBrush' knows are. I don't think I've ever read anything negative from fans who have met him, apart from that person who bumped into him in Australia last year at the end of the tour and said he was in a bad mood, and obviously he was making a scene on the BA flight. But two negative stories versus countless positive ones on this site and social media is pretty impressive for someone who has a reputation for being miserable/difficult. He has a lot more patience than I would if I was famous.

Would love to know who the die hard fans that 'RedToothBrush' knows are. I don't think I've ever read anything negative from fans who have met him, apart from that person who bumped into him in Australia last year at the end of the tour and said he was in a bad mood, and obviously he was making a scene on the BA flight. But two negative stories versus countless positive ones on this site and social media is pretty impressive for someone who has a reputation for being miserable/difficult. He has a lot more patience than I would if I was famous.

This.

He comes into contact with a lot of people in different situations, and in my view has coped admirably with all that brings.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom